Role: Showroom Manager
Total Openings: 1
Min Experience: 4+ years
CTC:As per Industry Norms
Candidate Preference: Female
Industry Preference: Furniture/Interiors/Retail
The role involves working with the current sales team to proactively drive sales of our furniture store, & successfully driving exceptional levels of service and delivering excellent standards of customer service.
Objective of role
- Help to maximize sales for the store and across wider channels
- Provide first class customer experience.
- Carry out stock management and store operation processes to help minimizerisk and damages.
- Grow personally and professionally as part of a dynamic businessenvironment.
- Greet, assist and sell to customers.
- Merchandise and replenish stock as directed.
- Assist with deliveries and stock handling as directed.
- Undertake cleaning and housekeeping duties.
- Continually develop an understanding of the company’s culture, products, Ethical initiatives, other areas of the business, and reflect this in everyday Performance.
- Take responsibility for showroom’s operationand actively seek opportunities.
- DSR maintain & shared with Management on daily basis.
- Roaster Awareness
- Confident and clear communicator Along with strong PR Skills
- She should be well versed with MS-Office, Presentation Techniques& online working.
- She should be good in writing internal mails as well as to customers.
- Understanding of the need for and impact of procedure compliance.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment.
- Passionate about driving sales and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Highly self-motivated.Warm, friendly and engaging personality.
- Strong sense of responsibility and desire to get things done properly.
Priority should be given
- If she is Interior Designer/Architect.
- She should have a good exposure in Marketing/ Client visits whenever required
Application Form »