JOB OPPORTUNITY in Satma Technologies Private Limited (STPL)
STPL is a complete IT Solution which covers almost every sphere of IT Industry Network, Server & Development being its core area of operations, at present serving Mahendra Group along with some of the best known organizations. The company provides information technology and outsourcing services having itsHead Office located at Lucknow. The Company has worked with Water and Land ManagementInstitute (WALMI), IOB, BOB.
We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop the layers of applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Key Skills Required:
- Good soft skills.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework
- At least 12 months of experience in designing applications using MVC (MANDATORY)
- Proficient in Software Development with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design and architectural pattern.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong experience as a software engineer; demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems while taking on increasing responsibility for analysis, design, implementation and deployment tasks.
- Experience with open source technology.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment.
- Understand how our applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them.
- Provide engineering support (when necessary) to our technical operations staff when they are building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems for customers.
- Participate with the engineering and operations teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling and enhancing our products and the services utilized to deploy/install/release those products.
- Participate in interactions with customers as a technical expert for product subsystems.
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications.
- Other duties from time to time as determined by management.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of application
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization.
- Remuneration: Best in Industry
Application Form »